The last week of the dinosaur theme has passed and I am busy collecting stuff for our next theme. Before we go there, I want to share an idea. I traced a dinosaur mold set onto poster paper and set it out for the kids to explore.
This is how the set went together on the package, but I didn’t show this to the students.
Our classroom’s “paleontologists” took a different view of how the bones fit together.
I really like their discovery! I am thinking of adding more pieces for next year. If I could find something to create permanent castings of the molds, that would be even better. For now, onto new challenges…